Below is an image of a baby angora rabbit. It is in the space where there should have been a video. The video shows a rabbit having its fur ripped out and it finishes showing a skinned animal who is still alive and who musters the strength to lift her bloody face up to look at the camera. The video is on a PETA petition page urging BCBG Max Azria to stop selling angora wool and fur products.

Baby-angora-rabbit

When I post links to petitions, I never know if anyone who views this blog, actually signs any of them. If just one person signs a petition that I promote, then to me, the post has been worth it. Petitions do have the power to make changes for the better.

I have put a link to the PETA page below. I am aware that most of the followers on this blog are kind and compassionate people, so be warned, you will undoubtedly find the video disturbing to watch.

However, I think it is a video that people should see, so they can understand the cruelty and suffering inflicted on these poor animals. They will then be far more likely to sign the petition.

PETA-link

10 thoughts on “Angora and Fur

1. Carol says:

Dear Ronnie… signed and sharing… thank YOU for all you are
    doing… with you for the animals’ liberation. Thanks dear… Carol

1. Ronnie says:

Thank you very much Carol.

2. Dr.Cris says:

I hate when humans use animals (especially cute rabbits and dogs, and mice)
    for testing… I`m into a personal campaign, trying to find cosmetics & co , that are not tested on animals…

1. Dr.Cris says:

I was looking for this….thanks!

3. Dr.Cris says:

With angora…i dunno! My opinion is 50% – 50%

1. Ronnie says:

50/50 ? – I am surprised. The life of an angora rabbit that has been bred for its fur is pure hell. Perhaps this video might change your mind a little:

Liked by 1 person

4. With a desire to do unto others as they do unto these animals that should never live this way. I find it so hard to have compassion on people sometimes. Because of these people, I sign the petition and pray to God alone that He mercifully save His Creation. Those that can’t speak except for their screams. I hope these people or barbaric psychopaths as they are, suffer a fate they leaves them slowly in pain. Agonizing pain.
    Sick sick twisted minds with dark pathetic hearts. In fact no heart at all.
    yisraela

1. Ronnie says:

They appear to have a numbness to the emotions that we have.