21 thoughts on “UB40 – Can’t Help Falling In Love With You(Live @ Montreux 2002)

1. Eagle Rock is not available in the U.S. Perhaps I can find this somewhere! Have a great day!

1. Ronnie says:

Does it not show a YouTube icon at the bottom right hand corner? That will get you in the right direction Hollie.

I have been trying to figure out why I am not getting notifications when you post on your blog. There is no “Follow” option showing either. I will need to get back it later, I am out of time at the moment.

Liked by 1 person

1. I will ck out the YT icon Ronnie. At the bottom of my blog page is a follow button. If you don’t find it there please let me know….it is on the right, there is also a list of blogs I follow and a gallery all at the very end of the page.

1. Ronnie says:

I could not re-follow you because I was already following you. I subscribed to you in another area in WordPress, so I should start getting notifications in my email again.

I use a VPN, so if there is any content, e.g. YouTube, that is not allowed in my country, I go through another country.

Liked by 1 person

1. Ah, ok. The second link is beautiful, thank you!

2. cindy knoke says:

Not viewable in US.

1. Ronnie says:

Thanks Cindy, someone else in the US said that.
      I will see what I can do to rectify that.

2. Ronnie says:

Does the alternative version work for you?

3. vorbebune says:

1. Ronnie says:

I will send you an mp3 of the other version. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. I would love that, thank you Ronnie. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Ronnie says:

Did it arrive ok?

Liked by 1 person

3. Yes, thank you so much Ronnie, I love this song. Added to my collection, you are too sweet and I appreciate this so much!

4. Ronnie says: