12 thoughts on “Nurse Jacqui Berry Tells It Like It Is

1. Anabel Marsh says:

Very true. We are doing better in Scotland, but it’s still a worry.

1. Ronnie says:

Yes, when there are NHS cuts in England it affects Scotland.

The Tories want to sell NHS property and estates in England to private developers. It is blatant theft.

1. Anabel Marsh says:

And folk like Branson can sue when it doesn’t go their way. Appalling.

Liked by 1 person

1. Ronnie says:

Billionaire Branson is a poor man when it comes to morals.

Liked by 1 person

2. StudentSmith says:

I’m a student Nurse and I listened to nurses being interviewed and I am so worried about the career I am going into

Liked by 1 person

1. Ronnie says:

A change of government would make a difference.

Liked by 1 person

1. Ronnie says:

I have always found it strange how anyone who wants to keep the NHS votes Conservative.

1. Kizzie Smith says:

But I suppose some argue there’s implications elsewhere when voting for labour… Our NHS is just crumbling and no one is helping at all evidently, it’s so sad.

Liked by 1 person

2. Ronnie says:

It is not crumbing by accident, it is by design. It has always been the intention of the Tories to dismantle the NHS and the Welfare State. The NHS has deliberately been defunded and money has been taken from it and put into private hands.

“That’s the standard technique of privatisation: defund, make sure things don’t work, people get angry, you hand it over to private capital.”
            Noam Chomsky.

3. Kizzie Smith says:

I completely agree. It’s been and being sold off to companies