14 thoughts on “Nadine Abdel-Taif, Gazza

1. It gave me chills. So bad! So bad!!

Liked by 1 person

2. This was so tragic time so terrible.
    I found your site and let’s follow each other. Anita

Liked by 1 person

3. Let’s follow our blogs

Liked by 1 person

4. Huguette says:

this is heartbreaking and you know that I can relate to and feel her pain but one thing is for sure Israel doesn’t care about Christians as well! They just care about themselves. You should see how they killed the journalist Shirine Abu Akleh and she’s Christian. and many other victims as well. The criminal doesn’t discriminate at all

Liked by 1 person

1. Ronnie says:

If the world ended tomorrow, I don’t think it would be such a bad thing. There are too many evil people in control of the lives of good people. Many people in the world continually suffer, because of the psychos who are in power. They are completely remorseless about the pain and suffering they cause on a grand scale.

Liked by 1 person

1. Huguette says:

I agree, I can’t wait actually! We really ruined this world for good, or at least the evil people and the bloody sharks

Liked by 1 person

1. Ronnie says:

Insatiable greed and lust for power devours any goodness in its path. People in power use morality in an attempt to disguise their immorality.

Liked by 1 person

1. Huguette says:

It comes under many levels unfortunately, the power abuse can start with a simple teacher or even the parents.

Liked by 1 person

1. Ronnie says:

My first teacher, when I was 5, and the next one when I was 6, deserved to burn in hell.

Liked by 1 person